Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thank You Sally Brown

I was fortunate to have the opportunity to visit South Carolina and lucky to have such a wonderful friend to spend the last week with. The Brown's are an amazing family that I respect and admire and I want to thank them for everything. Chris is a strong man, loving husband, and great father who is currently in Iraq so pray for his safe return. Sally is such an amazing mother, caring friend, and adoring wife. She has done so much for me and I can't thank her enough for making this trip a memorable experience. Words cannot describe all of the fun memories we have had, but I will elaborate on a few funny ones when I get home. Thank you Sally.

3 comments:

The Tylers said...

Oh yes! I am the first to comment on your blog. Sally is such a lucky lady to have such an amazing friend. I think it is AWESOME that you were able to come to SC to visit and I know Sally enjoyed every moment of it. Thomas will miss his girlfriend :) Thanks for letting me hang out some...you are awesome!

Sally Brown said...

Thanks for the post...you are sneaky stealing a picture from me computer! I can't believe our time has already come to an end! I hope that your flight is going well. I can't thank you enough for coming to visit us. You were such a big help and we had a really good time! I hope you don't freeze when you get back home!

AK Momma said...

Yeah, you have a blog! Hope you have a good Christmas if I don't talk to you before then.