Saturday, February 6, 2010

Seven


Hayden is officially 7 months old today! It was a pretty uneventful January for us, it seemed like a dark and cold month. The darkness was really noticeable this year because I was at home to watch the sun rise and set whereas you would normally leave for work in the morning and it would be dark and then come home from work and it would be dark.
But we now get over 7 hours of sunlight! The picture above is my favorite Hayden pose...when he is playing and you call his name, he throws his hand on his hip and looks up at you with a big smile!!

He absolutely loves to bother Tucker, and he is constantly climbing on him. I am so glad we have such a patient lab, he is a great dog and I love the fact that he keeps Hayden entertained.

The picture above shows Hayden two bottom teeth that have finally cut through. Two down and twenty something more to go...wow, I really hope that the first ones are the toughest because it was not very fun!!!

Chris and I both have huge hockey families, so it would be fit for Hayden to have a hockey set already!! He loves to eat the ball and bang his stick, a great start to a long career in hockey (well that is if he wants to play!!).
We are enjoying the warmer weather and can't wait to start the snowmachining season. Chris is working in Ft. Greely every few days still, but I am so very thankful that he isn't in Prudhoe right now and we are having such a fun time being parents :)

3 comments:

michel said...

Yea! I get to be the first to comment! He's so cute, baby, not Chris. I mean little baby, not big baby! I'm so jealous of Skip, who gets to see him so often and then when I talk to him, he raves about what a wonderful baby he is! I'll be home for summer solstice, so I better get some time with him, oh and you guys too!

Joel and Katy said...

Oh my goodness he's so cute! And he smiles so good for the camera too. OH how I wish I could meet him & let him and Mia play together. Although she'd probably scratch his face off - she's in an aggressive phase right now and I can't find those dang baby nail clippers! Anyhooo... you guys look so happy and wonderful. And you've clearly lost all your baby weight - you look fantastic!!! I'm jealous!!
Love you guys.

Traci + Chipper = Tripp! said...

Love the sex pose pic!! haha Too cute! Is it really possible??! 7 months?! Where is time going?? Great pictures, nice family photo too! I am so happy i get to watch him grow with Tripp, it's so much fun!! See you real soon!