Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Special Thank You


A special thank you goes out to my sister who flew in from Seattle to spend 10 days with Hayden and I (and the rest of the family!) She was such a big help in so many ways...words cannot describe my gratitude. She is a pediatric nurse so not only did she help take care of Hayden, but she also helped take care of me and show me the ropes! We had a wonderful time and we were really sad to see Auntie Amy leave, thank you Sis for everything, I love you very much. It looks like the Bunch's will be making frequent trips to Seattle in the future :)
Tucker has been adjusting to his new life, and is doing really good. He was a little scared of Hayden at first...he would get antsy when he cried. But he got over that quickly, and now only gets up in our face when Chris talks to Hayden.


My boys have enjoyed their nap time...yes even Tucker needs to nap on the coach! Tucker gets up with me when I feed Hayden, so he has been tired! Speaking of getting up in the night, I am so blessed with a good child....so far (knock on wood). Hayden has been great, and sleeps for 4 hours at a time. He is eating well, and as of Wednesday he already weighed 9lbs 11oz.

Grandpa and Grandma have enjoyed their new grandson, and as you can see we all can't smiling, even Hayden!

I think that Hayden looks JUST like his dad and I swear I was just the surrogate!!! I am glad that he got his dad's good looks, and who really wants a little boy to look like their mom ;)
We were fortunate enough to have Chelsey Mach spend the afternoon with us again and share her amazing talents with us. She took newborn pictures with us when Hayden was 6 days old. She posted a couple of sneak peak pictures on her blog...take a look at her beautiful work. www.machcphotography.com. She has two posts with our pictures on July 15th, scroll through her pages at the bottom to find them "Wordless Wednesday, Baby Love" and "On His Own Time". We can't wait to see the rest of her work, I will let you know when she posts our gallery.

3 comments:

Sally Brown said...

What great pictures (and I love Chelsey's too)! I wish I was there to see to hold that sweet boy. Thanks for the update :)

Sally Brown said...

Oops...I meant to say to see AND hold Hayden!

The Tylers said...

Ahhhh! I just love your pictures. Sisters are such a blessing.