Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Job

It has been brought to our attention that Chris has all of the necessary attributes for a new job. Check it out for yourself:



Spencer Pratt from the TV series "The Hills"





Okay, so I know that Tucker isn't as cute as the girl, but you get my point! Chris and I don't watch the TV series, but when I saw the picture of Spencer in People magazine, I started to see dollar signs!! I think there is a striking resemblance, minus the blonde.



As you can tell from my earlier blogs, all that people in Fairbanks talk about is the weather. If you live here or have been here you would know what I am talking about (because there is nothing else to talk about!!). I previously posted that it was about 40° to 50° below zero. Well last week we had a dramatic 100° temperature change, and it got up to 52 above zero. But don't worry, that only lasted for a few days and we are expecting -40° by Friday. So, it is off to split more wood and wait by the phone for Hollywood to call :)

4 comments:

Sally Brown said...

That is really funny! I literally pulled up your website and thought...that doesn't look like Megan...who is that with Chris?!? Then I tried to look closer without pulling it up yet and thought maybe you had a wig on or you had transposed Chris' face on someone else's body. Yeah...I fell for it! I'm glad y'all had warmer weather - even if it was only for a couple of days. Hopefully things didn't start melting and refreeze. Miss you!

AK Momma said...

That picture does look a lot like Chris! I thought it was both of you too and you just had a wig on. Too funny.

Chris and Megan Bunch said...

Thanks for the flattering comments, but I don't have the long flowing perfectly curled blonde hair, perfect tan, and white smile!! But hey who knows, maybe when Chris gets hired as a double I will look like her!!

Joel and Katy said...

That is too funny! I thought it was one of those things where the faces are cut out and you stick yours in the circle. I'm a moron. I guess that's what I get for not reading first!!! I can't believe that it hit 50 degrees ABOVE in January. That is friggin' ridiculous. That's probably warmer than it is here!!! We've had that crazy ice storm to contend with. Check our blog in a day or so and see photos of the craziness. Hope your pregnancy is going well. More baby bump photos please!!!