Friday, February 6, 2009

Megan Bares All

It seems as though baby Bunch has gone through quite a growth spurt these past few weeks. My belly is growing before our very own eyes. I thought I would give you a first hand experience of this transformation.

This picture was taken last year when we traveled to Belize for our honeymoon. We were able to hold nurse sharks while snorkeling (they looked like giant cat fish!). I promise it is me in the picture, Chris just forgot to include my head!


12 weeks, at which point I thought my belly was really noticeable...ha baby Bunch was just trying to fool me :)
Here is my newly transformed belly at 19 weeks...a far cry from the cute little flat belly in a bikini!!

Everything is going well for the Bunch's, we are staying busy working too much! We are in the process of transitioning Tucker into staying at home every other day (he has been going to work with me since he was a puppy).



He is doing well and hasn't chewed up anything...yet! He just has this weird quirk of bringing an item of Chris's and mine to the door every time we leave him. It is always something new and normally something really odd. Yesterday he brought to the door Chris's hair brush and the blanket I sit with on the coach every night. I think he is looking forward to having someone to play with because on Sunday we had friends over for the Superbowl and he followed the kids around all day long like they were best friends; he drug them around with his rope, sat on the coach next to them, played hide and seek with them, and of course loved to eat snacks with them (he is getting good at vacuuming up the crumbs)! I will have pictures of Tucker's new brother/sister soon because we have our next ultrasound on Monday!

4 comments:

Sally Brown said...

Are y'all going to find out if peanut is a brother or sister for Tucker?!?! I'm DYING to know! You look really good. I love peanut's progression! Can you feel peanut move? We are looking forward to the update next Monday!

The Tylers said...

That is soooo funny about Tucker! Sadie always brings us some kind of cloth...underwear, dish towel, sock...you just never know. You look great but I am still freakin' out that you touched a shark. That is my worst nightmare!

Anonymous said...

Hey Megs, great to see all is well! Sadie, the dog we had when Mo was a baby, thought that Mo was a new toy we bought especially for her and tracked her every move! It's so much fun. Hope you can wait until later to find out whether its a boy or girl, I know you want my opinion and miss it daily. Just call and I'll chime in anytime. You are slacking, though! My mom was first on my blog this week! Hugs from the Beltway.....

Joel and Katy said...

You look fantastic girl! Your belly is the only thing getting bigger. So if you're like me and sometimes get up in the morning feeling like a cow, just remember that. It's JUST the baby, not your face, arms, legs, anything else. You're still a total hottie!!!! Can you feel the baby move yet? Little Mia in my belly is SO busy kicking and squirming, it's ridiculous. Though, at 19 weeks I wasn't feeling too much of that. Just a little movement here and there. It's exciting though! Thanks for the update photos, and Tucker is TOOOOO cute!!!